background

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

New Friends

I need to make new friends in other time zones. This sucks, I'm ready to get to slacking but Mickity, my dad and sister are all sleeping until like 1400L. Stupid time zones, all getting in the way. The majors are back so I don't even have the substitute Ops O to play with!

I was so mad this morning. I thought the Oprah season premiere was tomorrow but it was this morning so I missed all but a few minutes of the Jennifer Aniston interview. I'm ticked, been looking forward to that for a couple weeks now. Zephyr will be disappointed too because I was supposed to tape it. It's an exciting life I lead.

My poor analyst got to hear my AF Ball stories twice already today. Public opinion is I'm not very smooth when I'm trying to hit on Airmen that I used to work with. I was told I need to practice my lines in a mirror or something. I'll have to try that...

5 comments:

yagopuchae said...

he heard ALL your AF Ball stories?

Waldo said...

Well, he might have missed out on one story...

Mickity said...

Hmmm...why do I feel like I got left out of a funny story?

yagopuchae said...

Waldo, you're not keeping mickity very informed.

Waldo said...

Mind your own business yagopuchae...