background

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Oops I Did It Again

There's someone I work with that is obsessed with snagging a man. She knew someone a couple weeks before he deployed to CENTCOM. The whole time all she did was talk about him. He quit emailing her shortly after he left... I cannot overemphasize he was ALL she talked about for months.

Anyway, he came back and didn't call her. She ran in to him at a carwash and he didn't even stop vacuuming to talk to her. Much more to tell but she said she wanted closure and I told her a rumor I heard. He met a stewardess from the Czech Rep (similar to Check Rep) he was trying to bring her back with him. She burst in to tears, we are talking about a Marine officer... at work and in uniform. She went down to the Ops Brief crying. Mind you, she hasn't been out with him since Feb and he didn't call her after being deployed 3 or 4 months. He's obviously not head over heels in love with her, not even interested if he's not calling or emailing.

She called me at 9:30 this morning after working all night and demanded to know who told me. I refused to tell her and she hung up on me after promising to interrogate the entire base to find out who told me. She already interrogated two coworkers and is making us both look stupid. The person who told me is pissed because I was specifically told not to say anything. Stupid mouth with its impulses!

Lesson I learned: I'm an ass.

4 comments:

Waldo said...

Poor John.

Skye said...

I have that problem,"Now don't say nuthin" OK ,Hey did ya know!!! Mickity's right,at work when ever a woman walks by at night(they only come out at night) I go "Ohhoo,yeah baby, right along with the guys they get p.o. when I say she's mine I saw her first. The guys have even brought me issuses of playboy so if the person is still standing there I'll say something like,"Is Wicked Wanda still a cartoon in there"? Poor girl, well live and learn, soon she'll be blogging away on how her man done her wrong! Good luck on the dropping a few lbs.

yagopuchae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yagopuchae said...

Nice dig on the "Check Rep," but I'm not the only one who can't spell. Our coworker swore up and down there were 2 ways to spell "calender"

I don't know though, there is something about a girl who reeks of desperateness.

I deleted the other post because, as I'm talking smack about poor spellers, I spelled "reeks" wrong. I hate that.