The last two days Sam has come home from school with his lunch largely untouched. I make him a PB&J everyday (it's his favorite) and then put in a couple other little side items like raisins, grapes, carrots, applesauce, etc. I asked him last night why he hasn't been eating his lunch and he finally (I say finally because he couldn't just cut straight to the truth, some mechanism that comes with the penis I think) told me that he found out he didn't like the bread. "It has big chunks in it I don't like," he explained. I switched to some very hearty whole grain bread last week instead of the run-of-the-mill wheat bread. I tried telling him all those chunks were good for him but he's not interested. I can either keep sending him with sandwiches he won't eat or switch to bread that isn't as good for him. Either way, I think I lost the battle.
I would just like to tell Yagopuchae that I wasn't trying to blow him off at BK this morning. I couldn't tell for sure if it was him and I didn't want to continue staring. Recall the story of waving at Maj Rudy and heading over to talk to him? Oops, not Maj Rudy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Read the lable on the bread - if it says whole wheat flour or some other whole grain then you're good to go. Just don't buy stuff w/o the "whole" part cause some wheat breads or multigrain aren't whole grain.
I noticed that you changed your profile so its a little less frantically angry. FYI - I like the frantic anger better :-)
I thought I was giving away too much information to potential strangers. You know, let people find out gradually that I'm frantically angry. So funny.
I've been waiting for someone to wake up.
I'll have to do more research with the bread labels, thanks.
hmmmm....researching bread labels....we are just crazy exciting chickas aren't we? :-)
Post a Comment