background

Sunday, September 04, 2005

School Starts Tuesday

I can't believe Sam starts school day after tomorrow. I went to the open house for kindergartners, this is going to be more work than I anticipated. I have to sign up to bring snacks for the entire class about once a month, remember what days are gym days, pack his lunch when they're serving junk food (looks to be about four days a week), deconflict transportation schedules and stay on top of his homework (code named "activities"). I fear I'll be the one to fail kindergarten!

Still no word on when I'm supposed to change jobs or where they're going to put me. They just asked for my leave plans in Dec so that doesn't bode well.

Sidenote: Can you believe how much weight Missy Elliot has lost?

I went to downtown Stuttgart yesterday looking for the wine festival. Didn't find it, I don't know if I was told the wrong location or if it's over. I was all excited to try a bunch of German wines and didn't get any.

The other night I tried applying some self-tanning lotion, I don't know why I bother. It smells gross, even the expensive stuff. I put some on and went to bed, the stench woke me twice even though I only put a little on. When I woke I couldn't really see a difference except I spot on my thigh where I had sprayed too much. So I'm still white and pasty except for a big ORANGE patch on my right inner thigh. That'll bring the guys running!

'Nother Sidenote: How did Eminem get famous? He has got to be the least talented rapper out there. (I ain't never seen an ass like that... My slinky goes da-doying-doying-doying??) Take it from J-dawg, I could come up with better raps!

Well, time to go buy a Batman costume...

2 comments:

Mickity said...

You can tell Sam it's both our first days of school since it's my first day substitute teaching. Hurray!

Waldo said...

I can't wait to see how that goes, for both of us!