background

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Happy Birthday


Sam had his birthday and it went pretty well. I drove him to school and we took his chocolate cupcakes in for the class. I let Sammy carry them part of the way himself and was a bit nervous. He was so excited I was afraid he was going to trip and fall on them. When he came home Yagopuchae and I met him at the bus stop to walk him home. When we got home he opened his gifts, a ridiculous amount thanks to Zephyr, Jason, Grandma and Grandpa, and me. Then, my parents called to wish him Happy Birthday and we all went bowling. He had fun and "helped" everyone improve their game. Then we went home and had birthday cake after a moving rendition of "The Birthday Song."

Yago spent a couple nights on my couch, we had a good time. He even put together my computer desk. Now I don't have that to trip over anymore, bummer. He went home today but will be back on Saturday so I have that to look forward to. We have so much fun, unless I'm being presumptuous again. Maybe it's just me having fun... well, Sam and me.

Can't wait until Mickity moves from the butthole, then maybe she can come visit me. Frohlingsfest. Yea.

6 comments:

Mickity said...

I love how that sounds....I'm moving from the butthole. HAHA

Waldo said...

Mickity leaving the butthole.

yagopuchae said...

I was amazed how the batsignal kept my ball out of the gutter at least twice. His helping was the only way I broke 50.

Waldo said...

Yes, that was something. Who knew the batsignal would be so handy bowling? Go to sleep.

Mickity said...

Hey - that picture wasn't on there the first time I saw this post. What an adorable child! Hug him for me please.

Waldo said...

Yago sent it to me a couple hours ago and I will.