I think I have Sam's birthday taken care of. Zephyr and I took turns distracting Sam at the CX. It was kind of funny. It's so much easier doing stuff like that when you have another adult. The plan, as it stands now, is to have Sam come home from school, open his presents, call my parents and go bowling. Mmm, dinner at the bowling alley.
I have so much to do around my apartment it's not even funny. I'm living in complete filth and squalor, very disgusting. I have to do Kehrwoche during my dinner break and no fooling around tonight.
So here's an interesting conversation Sam and I had while I was putting on my makeup this afternoon:
"What's that, Mommy?"
"Lip gloss."
"I want some lip gloss."
"Sorry, honey. Boys don't wear lip gloss. ...Unless they're a boy like Eddie Izzard."
"I want to be like Eddie Izzard when I grow up so I can wear lip gloss."
"Hmmm. Really?"
"Yeah, I just have to be funny like Eddie Izzard. Tell me some of his jokes."
"I can't remember any of them right now."
Zephyr told me she overheard the "Eddie Izzard conversation" and laughed at me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Give the little man some lip gloss.....fer cryin' out loud! Besides, Eddie's rich, right? I mean....he is an executive transvestite.
Post a Comment