background

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Duh...

All afternoon I've been tiptoeing around my apartment because I fell asleep on the couch this morning and had a dream that Zephyr came home. I saw her bedroom door closed when I woke up and assumed she was napping. Finally, an hour before she gets home, I got the nerve to push her door open a little and saw she's not here. I could have had the music blaring and vacuuming all afternoon. I'm a dummy.

I have to work tonight and I'm not looking forward to it at all. I don't know who my analyst is but I know who I don't want it to be. It's my last mid for a while though. Saturday I start working days until December. That means I'll be passed out in a chair everynight by 9:00. Also means I won't see The Daily Show for a month. It's on at 11:30 and that's way too late when you have to get up at 4:00.

Time to do some more laundry... I gave Sam one of my famous haircuts yesterday. He took it like a man.

No comments: