background

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Must Share

I just read a help desk ticket and I have to share this with everyone.

The Col requests a new mouse. She keeps cleaning her mouse balls but it still acts erratic.

HAHAHA!! That's too funny and there isn't anyone to share it with here.

5 comments:

Mickity said...

Tell the Col to stop drinking on the job and to clean the rollers, not the ball. Take out the ball and look inside, there are usually 3 rolles. Scrap the grey lint/shit off the rollers and her mouse balls will be in tip top shape. HAHAHA!

Waldo said...

What's funnier than mouse balls?

Mickity said...

Oh nothing. Mouse balls are truly kings in the humor world :-)

Skye said...

What does she use to hold those tiny little balls?

yagopuchae said...

I feel sorry for the little mouse. When you balls go all eratic on ya its not something to laugh about!