Monday, January 16, 2006
Cleaning Up
I was cleaning up my room and found an envelope stuffed full of old bills and papers. I went through it and found some cute pictures of Sam but also some memories of an ex. There were a couple cards, a letter, and a picture of the three of us. It seems so long ago and I feel so detatched from it all. I didn't even think twice about tearing everything up and throwing it away. No sadness, I just looked at the picture and wondered if we ever REALLY had fun together. I'm still trying to understand why I was so upset last December. What was I going through that I thought he was the answer?? We were sooo not right for each other. Thank goodness that didn't work out or I never would have gotten involved with Yagopuchae, who I lu-uv! :^)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I find this incredibly difficult to believe...the cleaning your room part, that is.
Who are you? You don't know me. Shouldn't you be putting together a brief or something?
Again....really quite sickening. Although, I have to agree with you that Sam is an awesome dude :-)
Post a Comment