Yagopuchae is down in the dumps today. He's not his normal, goofball self today. It's okay, everyone goes through phases. He thinks he wants Sam and me there. Wait until we're there a couple months, he'll be sure to change his tune.
"Why did I think it was a good idea to put this woman in charge of preparing my meals. EVERY-freakin'-DAY?? Why didn't I heed Mistress' warning? The shriveled black roast was cute the first time... I don't think I'm getting rid of her either. Maybe I could PCS and not tell her, I'll just tell her I'm going tdy. I won't even get movers, I'll just start over. What I wouldn't give for a Double Whopper and falling asleep on the couch watching American Idol."
We'll be there tomorrow, Pooky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow - now even I want to marry you :-)
Too late, I'm taken! Heehee.
Post a Comment