background

Monday, July 17, 2006

Fertile Myrtle

So it turns out I am pregnant! At least according to the discount store pregnancy test. I can't believe it but I'm pretty excited. I'm also quite the out-of-wedlock frau, but that's how we Adsits do it. Rules schmules.

It's very different this time. I didn't sit in the bathroom stall and cry. I couldn't wait to get home and tell Yago, I wasn't afraid of being yelled at. He grinned a big smile and asked, "Really?" It wasn't, "How could this happen?!"

I'm going to the clinic this afternoon to get my "official" test. There's a prenatal briefing Aug 8th that I'll have to attend. I'm so happy.

4 comments:

stuckinmd said...

Jennifer Adsit CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and to Yago, congratulations to you too!

yagopuchae said...

Thank you, thank you...it was agonizing work.

Mickity said...

Congrats - and thanks for telling me on your blog you beee-yotch. Now hurry up and seperate so we can join the OSC and start building our empire from there.

abbyabitha said...

I am ao happy for you! I actually can see the future and I predicted this a while back!