background

Friday, January 19, 2007

Fer Me?!

A little unusual, two posts in one day. I don't really think I've done that since I quit working in the NOSC over a year ago.

Anyway, I forgot to mention that Yagopuchae came home with flowers yesterday and didn't even do anything wrong! It's the first time he's ever bought me flowers. I was initially suspicious but he reassured me. It was very cute, he sent Sam in with them. He's been busy with his classes trying to finish up his Master's. Hopefully he'll be done the end of February.

Ralphie's still hanging in there. I get to see him in less than two months, that's exciting. A little over seven weeks left and in three weeks I get to start drinking the raspberry leaf tea. Rememeber, Mistress?

2 comments:

Waldo said...

I'll save that for when I'm 4cm dialated!

Mickity said...

I'm very happy with the 2 posts per day. Gives me something to look forward to between classes.