background

Saturday, April 28, 2007

GOOOO Lugnuts!

Sam's team is the Lugnuts. We just got back from his game and he's doing REALLY well. He throws, catches and runs well. Of course, they don't keep score or get out. It seems a little silly that if they tag a kid out at first they keep playing as if nothing happened (or maybe I'm being a uber-competitive mother living vicariously through her children).

Jacob's sleeping so I want to get some house work done, you wouldn't believe the state of the kitchen floor. It's gross. The bathroom isn't much better and my baby smells like sour milk from spitting up so much. Jacob's grown a lot and really does smile occasionally, it's sad that the extended family hasn't seen him yet. I feel bad for Yago that he won't even be there when his family meets the first grandkid (and great grandkid). They are all so excited with it being the first and Yago won't get to see their face.

My time is limited so I need to get to work...

No comments: