Criss Cross will make ya wanna jump! jump! Oh, nevermind.
Ralphie is one jumpy baby. He startles easily which makes me startle. I have him strapped to my chest and every time I move he jumps and hits me in the ribs with his little fists.
He's changed a lot already. He's really putting on weight and doesn't look like a scrunched up old man anymore. (at least not as much...)
Last night we went to a potluck with Yago's squadron. We ate at a picnic table with another family and I kept dissing what I was eating, much to Yago's annoyance. He had to keep reminding me that we didn't know what the other couple brought and I could accidently offend someone. "These brats taste weird." "I always forget that I don't really like chicken wings." (with a mouthful of wing), etc. I'm a little socially retarded like that.
I put a note in Schmitty's lunch today that said his family loves him. I hope it makes him smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm just glad to see hiphop is still part of your parenting technique :-)
Post a Comment