background

Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Little Trip

This weekend we're leaving to go to Venice for a few days. Since we married we haven't gotten to travel a whole lot and we may not be able to really go anywhere again before we leave due to Yago's deployment and then his brother's wedding in OK. Before you know it we'll be back in the states.

We chose Venice because Sam's been wanting to go for a while now. He wants to see the "water world." We're all very curious what it'll be like. Unfortunately, Venice costs a FORTUNE!!! We're actually staying about 20 km outside of the city.

I have a dr appt tomorrow to get physically cleared for duty. What a pain in the behind. Duty, I mean. I'm not sure how I feel about it, the timing is bad. I won't get paid and it'll be a huge hassle with my cranky baby and Schmitty. We'll see.

Well, I gotta go do something around the house. Oh yeah, and brush my teeth. Definitely gotta get to that today.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

toothbrushing is over rated....just chew some gum or something :-)