They say when it rains, it pours. I think there might be a little something to that. Or maybe my car has been cursed by a garden gnome.
This morning while dropping Sam off at camp I locked my keys in the car. Brilliant. I spent a good two hours stressed trying to keep the "church mouse" quiet. I don't know how I managed to keep him quiet all that time but people kept commenting on what a happy baby he is. (I hurt myself supressing the eyeroll and biting my tongue.)
Someone finally broke in to it but now I think I'm a little bit afraid of my car...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Was the worst part telling your husband and substantiating his OC tendencies?
I can't type comments anymore w/o screwing them up and have to delete/retype.
I know, sometimes it's as if the fingers have a mind of their own. I never see the mistakes even though I proof read until something's already posted or sent.
Post a Comment