On Tuesday morning I woke Sam up for camp. (In a gentle way, not by flipping on the light...Dad.) I told him it was time to get ready for day camp. He said he was having a good dream. I asked what it was about and he said he was building a robot. He showed it to me and I was very proud of him.
Now he's on this robot kick. They made door placards yesterday at camp and his says "Warning! Do not disturb while working on robot or else!" Complete with a skull and crossbones. Last night when it was time for bed I wanted to put Ralphie down in his room thinking if Ralphie sensed a warm body to cuddle with he wouldn't wake up. (wrong) When I asked permission to enter Sam's room he said I wasn't allowed to look at the robot still under construction. I promised and was allowed entrance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
its like family style corporate espionage
Is his robot powered by sushi or potatoes?
Maybe soy sauce.
Post a Comment