Today is Sam's second day home from school. I knew he was sick when he seemed lethargic about going to see Spider-man 3. He still wanted to go, don't get me wrong, but he wasn't his normal excited self. Then, when he passed on chocolate cake I became concerned. He just woke up and says he feels better.
I gave up milk for Ralphie because we decided he was fussier when I drank milk. I just had a small bowl of cereal and my tummy hurts. Not fair. I've read that when you eradicate something from your diet and reintroduce it you get a bellyache because your body isn't accustomed to digesting it anymore. Which is why vegetarians always say they get sick when the eat meat, as if it's the meat. Evil meat. Really it's just their body takes a little while to get used to digesting it again. Anyway, it think that's what's happening to me with the milk.
Ralphie's been sleeping for about two hours and I'm nervous. It's unusual for him to sleep during the day without being held. I've done a load of laundry, ate breakfast, and even took a shower and put makeup on in quiet solitude. Oh, and blogged. Hmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment