background

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Not a Love Machine

Ralphie is a toot machine. A great big smile-wearing toot machine. Watching him smile and toot makes me laugh.

I put him down for his morning nap while he was awake and he went to sleep in his bassinet. I'm so excited. I put him in the bassinet last night and he hollered for 40 minutes and then slept for 50 mins. I guess it's baby steps. At least baby steps in the right direction.

I'm really tired today and I look it. I have a zillion things to do but can't remember what they are now that I'm ready to go. I hate that. I'll run the errands I remember and then tomorrow I'll kick myself for not taking care of B and C while I was right there taking care of A. (If that makes sense.)

1 comment:

Mickity said...

nothing wrong with being a toot machine :-)