background

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What a Break

Well, tomorrow is my last day of work. I'm pretty excited about that. I worked with some really interesting guys, I was the only girl representing A6. It was fun.

Ralphie has been sick and is very congested but I'm hoping once he's out of the CDC he'll be back to his normal self.

I'm exhausted and going to bed. There was a lot I was going to write about but I think I'd rather go to sleep. Hopefully, Yagopuchae is starting his trek home. Which reminds me, one of the guys at work wore a Star Trek tie tack last week. I've given him endless crap about it ever since. How funny. It looked like he sent in $3.95 and four UPC symbols off of a cereal box.

Oh. And I took my PT test, I scored an 88.75. That's my personal best so I'm happy with it. (75 is passing, I think)

1 comment:

Mickity said...

I think I got a 79 last time I took a PT test. I hate you.