background

Thursday, March 13, 2008

false starts

This morning I layed in bed convinced it was Saturday. I was trying to think of what I could throw together for the Cub Scout bake sale at 9:00 and remembering I still hadn't picked up a gift for an afternoon birthday party. I was thinking of brownies and a trip to the toy store when I realized it was Thursday. Ugh. And raining. I had to get out of bed and walk to the bus stop in the rain. I hate days that start like that.

I've been doing really well going to the gym this week and have lost a couple of pounds. I know (recognize) most of the other mothers at the gym now. It's amazing how much better I feel if I get a little sweaty!

1 comment:

Mickity said...

yeah...and about that cake.....I have not been working out enough. Yesterday we went out with friends. I wanted to go home first...and the true honest reason is cause my pants were so tight they were pinching my belly :-(