background

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I was going to post some "day in the life" pictures today but my camera is low on batteries so I decided against starting something I couldn't finish. (A bit unusual for me.) It would have been a good one because I went and talked to Schmitty's teacher today. You would have gotten to see his school, even though it's a series of boring government tan buildings.

He brought home a test on counting money last week and he did very poorly. I wanted to talk to the teacher and make sure it was an anomoly, not a new trend. Yago went with me and then we had lunch together at a little Turkish joint. I'm stuffed.

Tomorrow, I'm meeting a spouse from Yago's squadron and driving to some basket factory. Or something like that. I don't remember exactly but it involves a stop at a chocolate factory on the way home so it won't be that bad. Maybe I'll take my camera even though it won't be a typical day. It'll give the appearance my life is more interesting than it truly is.

It's snowing like cats and dogs here but it's not sticking. It's just ruining my hair. The baby's screaming which means he needs a little attention.

No comments: