I had a realization this morning. Sort of. Ralphie is almost a year old already, that means the big food transitions that come with turning one!
He won't need rice cereal and formula for breakfast anymore and I was thinking of what foods I used to transition Sam. I mean it's not like he can feed himself a bowl of corn flakes yet. I realized that I never really did a breakfast transition with Sam because he was in daycare. He got whatever the daycare ladies gave him, or my parents. I usually worked six days a week because I was in the Reserves too.
Lately, I've been thinking about how Sam wasn't much older than Ralphie when I applied to OTS. I can't believe I did that sometimes but it was the most stable job option I could think of. I'd do it for a few more years and then not have to worry so much... I'd be retired.
Well, Ralphie just slammed his hand in a drawer... Time to comfort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment