Yesterday I got myself all mad about something stupid for no real reason. I'm reading a book called A New Earth (because Oprah told me to, according to Yago) and it goes to great depth discussing the ego and it's disfunction. I knew it was my ego getting upset and it was all quite inconsequential but I could not help myself. In the end, I sent a terse email to my dad and then felt bad. Yago came home shortly thereafter, immediately opened a bottle of red wine and declared us both PMSing. It was funny. (Neither of us got a good night's rest the previous evening because of the baby.)
Today, I'm unmotivated to do anything. Yesterday, I felt like I was constantly working but getting nothing accomplished. Today, I'm not working or getting anything accomplished.
I was eager to get back to my diet but it's not going so well. It's hard being out of my routine, it should be better once spring break is over and Yago gets his car back. School starts Monday and Yago gets his car Tuesday, I should see a marked improvement starting Wednesday.
Anyone want to come over and do my laundry and dishes? I'll even let you clean the bathroom while you're at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I will clean your bathroom in exchange for a bottle of wine and a plane ticket :-)
Post a Comment