I went to my German class last night and it was good. We worked as a class telling a fairy tale in German. The instructor was at the board and we worked together to tell the tale of Little Red Riding Hood.
I had to introduce myself to the class in German so the teacher could gauge my ability. I got nervous and failed miserably. He asked where I'd studied German and I couldn't think of the words so I sat there and finally blurted out DLI in English. He apologized thinking I was purposely trying to withhold that information, which I wasn't. That detail just made it more embarrassing, like I should have known more. After that brief awkwardness everything went smoothly. I'm glad Yago made me sign up for it. He's a really good husband.
Oprah just started and I love Jamie Lee Curtis. She's funny and has interesting things to say. Incidentally, I'm a little mad at AFN for moving Oprah from 0800 to 0900. That throws a monkey wrench in to my schedule. I'll have to figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yeah - movin' oprah is definitely grounds for a complaint letter (at the least!)
Well you know, she is one of my best friends.
Post a Comment