background

Monday, May 19, 2008

contract negotiations

Tonight we're entering in to contract negotiations with Schmitty over his allowance. I'm kind of looking forward to seeing what he comes up with. I know Yago will counter everything and it'll be amusing to watch.

I'm really tired again today, I got up to pee last night and couldn't get back to sleep.

I should be making lists of things to do but I haven't, that means I won't get what I want done. I'll be running around without direction or focus but I've been goofing around on the Internet and now I don't have time. I need to get to the gym before all the ladies show up and hog the treadmills. I'm the only treadmill hog I like.

I'm looking forward to househunting. I have a whole list of wants but I'm most excited at the prospect of having a place to put my treadmill and weight bench so I don't have to go to the gym anymore. I want a big open kitchen so I can cook dinner while interacting with Schmitty and keeping an eye on Ralphie. Schmitty wants to share a room with Ralphie and even though I don't expect it to last it makes me happy that he wants to now. I envision a bedroom from the Pottery Barn Kids catalog that isn't realistic but I enjoy thinking about it anyway. I can't wait to have closets and a garage for storage, maybe even a mudroom. I'd like to have a clothesline too. Maybe we'll live near a bicycle trail, that'd be great. So many possibilities.

I'll miss Alpine winter getaways, for sure, and I'll miss all the flowers EVERYWHERE.

The grumpy baby is up so I'd better get ready to head to the gym.

No comments: