background

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

done deal

Last night we had the contract negotiations and Schmitty's allowance is going up from $1 to $3.50 but he has to clean the bathrooms, not just the sinks. We'll see how it goes. I thought it was going to by Yago and me against Schmitty but in an unexpected turn in events Yago decided to represent his "client." With 20 bonus points Schmitty can choose a family activity we do together. He gets 5 reminders a week, after that he loses his allowance. Again, we'll see how it goes.

I found a house online yesterday that I liked and was excited to show Yago. When I told him how much I liked it he said, "Let's buy it," without even looking at the pictures. That's how much he hates uncertainty. He's dreading moving and not knowing where we're going to live. He doesn't like change. At all. It's funny.

I'm going to take Ralphie out for a walk to the park or something. I'm going a little stir crazy.

Tonight is my last German class, that'll be one less thing on the dreaded Wednesday schedule. Day after tomorrow we go to Interlaken. I want lots of fondue and swiss cheese.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

You only give your kid $3.50? I was expecting some "real" money. HAHA. Then again I never got any money so I don't really know what I'm talking about.