background

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

swiss miss


Switzerland was fabulous but EXPENSIVE. I ate fondue and raclette. We went to a Chinese restaurant and I ordered Kung Pao Shrimp that cost about $28 and if you wanted a bowl of rice it was an additional $10.

We stayed at a beautiful, old hotel. The breakfasts included fresh squeezed orange juice from the juicer and champagne, mimosas! They brought us little snacks each evening, muffins or a bowl of fresh fruit. They had laid out a ducky robe and matching slippers for Ralphie, it was adorable.

We hiked down a mountain on Saturday and then spent the rest of the weekend recovering. We commonly called Ralphie "Tubby." We carried him on our back, he weighs a ton now and has nearly outgrown his backpack thingy. We were struggling carrying him around and he would be yawning or snoring on our backs! He had quite a relaxing trip. It was so beautiful though...

It was a five hour drive and I swear Ralphie cried, screamed and carried on until we were ten minutes from home!! Ten minutes before we got home he fell asleep, he's something else.

No comments: