background

Friday, May 16, 2008

winding down

So it seems the busy spring is winding down. Scouts meetings are over, the last CCD class is Sunday and only two more weeks of German class. Of course June begins the swim lessons everyday at 5:30 for two weeks and we'll still have piano and baseball.

Ralphie woke up last night hollering, I brought him downstairs and discovered some awful diaper rash that was very painful. I felt really bad for the guy, he had a toxic poo.

I'm trying to book a trip to Interlaken, Switzerland, over Memorial Day weekend but the agency is having trouble booking the hotel for some reason. I should know today if the booking went through.

I've been trying to read about how to entertain Ralphie. I know he's learning and his mind is a sponge but I don't really know how I should be stimulating him. Frankly, I think we're both often bored with my lack of creativity. I'm trying to read and get ideas. Doesn't seem like it's something a person should have to research...

I'm trying to get a Reserve slot at Offutt but they're losing a lot of theirs and the ones they have are full with a line of people waiting. It doesn't look promising though, we'll see.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

you should get a reserve spot at Nellis and come visit me a couple times a year :-)

Waldo said...

That's something interesting that I hadn't thought of... Hmm. I didn't see any vacancies there though.