Schmitty's party went off without a hitch on Saturday. We'll just say we were glad when it was over but we played lots of games. We played pin Schmitty on the map, fill the cup with spoonfuls of water, yard darts, water balloon toss, and make your own sundae.
The funniest part was after the water balloon toss we had a full on water balloon fight. One of the girls accidentally hit Yago in the privateers with a balloon. I saw it happen and the delayed reaction on his face. He fell to the ground and all the kids ran over and started bombarding him with water balloons. He was soaked and helpless, it was hilarious. Another mom and I just stood doubled over we were laughing so hard.
Last night Yago made homemade peach mojitos. He peeled and chopped the peaches, picked the mint from our backyard and I squeezed the limes. We stuck it in a blender and it was delicious! We drank 10 servings between the two of us. We were a teensy bit hungover this morning. Certainly worth it though. Well for me anyway, maybe not for Yago who had to ride his bike to work this morning. He also didn't get to sleep in until 9:00.
Yesterday, we shipped Yago's car. This week the gov't will start picking up appliances on loan to us like a fridge, washer, dryer and microwave. It's really happening. I hate moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
moving sucks, but you can come visit me more often now....HURRAY!
Post a Comment