Today is the last day of school, Schmitty has a half day. Yesterday was the last piano lesson, we're done with baseball, CCD, and den meetings. Whew. Two more days of swim lessons.
Swim lessons. I'm kind of mad at myself about those. I somehow mistakenly put Schmitty in the same class he had last year which means he's not learning anything new. He can't really swim, he can stick his face in the water and kick really hard but he doesn't go anywhere. He pops up to breath, touches the bottom of the pool and pushes off again. It's my own fault because I told his teacher when I enrolled him that he was afraid of the water again since he hadn't been in a pool since last August. She put him in the Level 1 class again so he's not being pushed. He's the biggest kid in the class and he's fine with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Put a pool in the new Omaha mansion...I bet he'll learn quick :-)
I'd love to put a pool in the Omaha mansion!! I'd love to have an Omaha mansion!!
Post a Comment