background

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

lacking

Today I'm lacking. Lacking in motivation to work out, put things away and recycle.

It was storming out this morning, complete with thunder and lightning so I drove Schmitty to school. Ralph has been a bear since he woke up and when I put him down for a nap I didn't feel like running downstairs and, well, running. I should though.

I've been trying to figure out how I require so much closet space when I don't feel like I have a lot of clothes. I can't find a way to neatly organize everything. Why do we have so many blankets? What are we going to do with them all? It's ridiculous.

I'm also lacking a lemon to make peach souffles for dessert tonight. I'll have to pick that up later because I don't feel like going out in public right now. (Note: I'm not very good at making souffles. They never turn out right but that doesn't keep me from trying.)

Tomorrow we're leaving for Oklahoma City to go to a family reunion. I should be doing laundry and packing. Ugh. I've done a lot but I don't feel like I've accomplished anything. There are still huge piles that look only slightly diminished.

I really love our house though. I really think it's perfect for us, I just wish everything was unpacked and decorated. (We got rid of the boxes but not all the piles.)

2 comments:

Mickity said...

You make souffles? I feel inadequate.

Waldo said...

Like I said, I don't make them right.