Last night Yago and I searched and searched for the remote. I was upstairs looking in our closet, thinking maybe Ralph snuck it up there to play with while I was in the shower. Yago searched the pantry and kitchen cabinets. After much searching, Yago found it placed neatly inside our front loading washing machine. All I could think was, "Thank God I'm not the one that misplaced it."
In other tv adventures I called the cable company this morning to ask if there was an outage. Turns out Schmitty changed the input on the tv when he turned it off before school. A little embarrassing but at least I'm a girl, that's always a good excuse.
Tonight is Skate Night at Schmitty's school so we'll be heading over to the roller rink after piano lessons.
Ralph thinks he's funny slurping the broth from his noodles. He's got his face buried in his bowl. sigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment