Tuesday, November 11, 2008
forgotten innocence
Last night we watched Air Bud on the Disney channel while Yago worked his mid. I popped popcorn and everything. Schmitty cried when the dog was taken away from the kid by the evil antagonist. I felt bad for him and put my hand on his leg to try to comfort him. At the end there was the inevitable championship game and he sullenly said he knew what was going to happen... The team was going to lose the big game. It hadn't even occured to me that the team would lose. I know that the dog will come back and the team will win when the kid takes the winning shot in the final seconds. I thought of how nice it would be to actually be surprised by the happy ending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you gotta stop with the sad kid posts...can't you do something to cheer him up? show him a happy movie? Or...my idea....banana splits before bedtime!
Yeah, I need some help with cheering him up. I think I'm doing something good and then he starts crying.
Post a Comment