background

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

frozen buns

I walked Schmitty to school today and froze my buns off. It was about 28 degrees outside, I thought it'd be fine once we got moving. I did work up a bit of a sweat but my face and legs are frozen! Poor midget, he was glued to the stroller.

The diet program is back. We lost it in one of our computer crashes so Yago got the 15 day trial and we'll probably buy it again. I lost a pound yesterday so that's good.

We're heading down to Okalahoma tomorrow for Thanksgiving. I dread the drive with the baby because after a couple of hours he just hollers. I wish you could let kids out of their carseats these days but you can't. I think he'd do better if he could just MOVE. Pinned in a five point harness for eight hours isn't fun for anyone.

It looks like Schmitty will take his test and interview at B-T a week from Thursday. I know he has mixed feelings about changing schools.

Well someone messed their pants and needs to be changed.

No comments: