This morning was a bit of a disaster. I forgot it was Tuesday which means Schmitty has to be to school 45 minutes early for choir practice. I remembered about 15 minutes after we should have left. We tore out of here hoping to get there before it was over. On the way Schmitty remembered it was also chapel day which means a different uniform. We had to come back home, search for the sweater and eventually pull it out of the bottom of the dirty clothes. He's a wrinkled mess but I'm really off my game. This is the first "normal" week I've had in a long time where I'm not working. It was a mess.
Also? Notice how everyone drives like an idiot when you're in a hurry? Yep. It took twice as long as usual to get to school. There was an accident where I had to merge right and some retard woman in her HUGE suv wouldn't let me in after I conscientiously signaled and started merging. She was being a total jerk and I finally started nudging over when she honked. That just annoyed me, I looked and she was talking on a pink sparkly cell phone. I hate cell phone drivers. Really.
I'm up to 142 so it's time to start the diet again. I've been working out for about a week but it's time to watch what's going in too. Ugh. I hate that since I've gotten older I really have to keep an eye on my weight. It's annoying.
Last but not least: My super-duper husband just found out he made major and got picked up for school!! I'm so happy for him. I'm excited he got school too, he's so cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have noticed dumb drivers when I'm in a hurry....and the cell phones and people who won't let you in...those people are the bane of my existance
Post a Comment