background

Monday, May 04, 2009

a pain

Schmitty's biological father is being a pain about the adoption. I shouldn't name call but I'm tempted. He's making it far more difficult than it would be if he just came out and contested it. If he contested it we could move forward but instead he's not signing anything, he's making it impossible to be served, and he's being hostile to everyone. I wished I were surprised. Everyone looks back on exes and says, "What on earth was I thinking?" but this has really made me wonder. What was I thinking?

Mickity will be here later this week, that'll be fun. She's always good for some entertainment. I wish she could stay longer.

We have the Golden Gala at Schmitty's school Friday night, that's been a big deal for a while. I'm curious about how it'll turn out. I've never been to a gala before!

Cinco de Mayo was a bust yesterday. I guess I should have known but I was hoping for a lot of good food and drinks that weren't there. The dog came back so dirty I had to give her a bath. Wet dog.

I can't believe school's almost over, I'm excited.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

Your ex and your attorney should meet - they would probably fall in love