background

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

tick tock... or just tick

We are STILL picking ticks off the dog. I found one yesterday while giving her a bath and Yago found another one this morning. Gross gross gross. Everytime I think they're gone we find more. At least they're not on me. Another good thing about NY state, I never saw a tick there. Of course, I didn't spend a whole lot of time walking in the woods back then.

Bug has been banging on the piano trying to write songs and sing. Since Schmitty had his lesson yesterday morning I went ahead and let her have a lesson too. I thought at least it would give her something to practice that didn't make me long for peaceful sound of falling cats. Let's just say things haven't improved the way I'd hoped. Maybe next week it'll sound better.

I'm itching everywhere and all I can think is that it's a tick. Ick.

No comments: