background

Thursday, June 04, 2009

vacation preparation

We're leaving Sunday for a week in Arkansas. I found a cabin in the middle of some woods and that's where we're going. Bird watching and hiking are the activities listed on the website. There's a tv but Yago wants us to spend a week in the woods sans tv, we'll see how it goes. We'll take lots of books and we'll have Ralph and the puppy with us so we shouldn't have a problem staying occupied.

We have a lot to do to prepare. I still have to buy a collapsable crate for the pooch. I always forget stuff, I wonder what it'll be on this trip.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm guessing you won't have internet there, so this will get to you a little late but...have fun on your trip!

If you happen to hear the song Dueling Banjos off in the distance, run the opposite direction. :)