So I got a tweet for an opportunity to win a free 6-wk session of bootcamp worth $175. I'm planning on signing up for it anyway and when I saw I could win it for free I was definitely interested. Then I saw what you have to do. You have to make the most "noise" on facebook and twitter. I considered for a moment. It seemed a little nebulous. What counts as noise? I don't have a lot of Twitter or FB followers, does it go by how many people you reach or how many times you post nonsense? Or a combination?
When I read on I found out it's not even making noise for the bootcamp, I have to make noise for omaha coupons. (which I suppose I'm inadvertently doing now) That's just a little too lame. Even for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HAHA - great title for this post :-)
Post a Comment