Why am I listening to Hannity? Ick. Because I'm too lazy to get up and turn off the radio.
I'm disappointed in the lack of momentum on h/c. What is all the nonsense people are talking about? I'm really (really) not understanding the fear and opposition. How is the argument that the free market works even made with a straight face? It's all very discouraging.
And? Sam didn't watch the presidential address at school. I thought the school had more sense than that. I thought we'd get more sense than that when we decided to send him to an independent school and not a catholic school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
On Countdown Keith Olbermann called Hannity one of the worst people in the world. HAHA
I too am disgusted with the healthcare debate. Reminds me of McCain saying deregulation had helped the banking system....and 6 months later Wall St bought the farm.
And what's up with that school? I thought you were paying all that money for an education for the boy? Weird.
Post a Comment