So much to do now that I'm off. Yesterday Ralph and I went to Fontenelle Forest to play and this morning we went to story time at the library. There are some pictures around somewhere...
I met with a county VA service officer (or some title similar to that) last week. I was supposed to get a face to face board to dispute their findings but something got lost somewhere and now it looks like I've missed my opportunity. I'm stressed out about this dumb VA disability thing because I KNOW I'm right (as I generally believe myself to be) but don't have a medical degree to prove it. It's frustrating. I'm not out to defraud the government or the VA but it feels like I've done something wrong. As though I must defend myself when really I just want them to uphold the correct decision they made in 2001.
Better news is that I won this month's competition at bootcamp. I kept a food journal for a while and got a $30 coupon at a local salon. All I have to do now is wait for my hair to grow back where it was burned off in the (unfortunate) perm incident. I colored it myself for the very first time last month and it didn't turn out too hideous. Although what I did won't be confused with highlights done at an expensive salon anytime before hell freezes over!
Time to play Clue with Schmitty. He's out on spring break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
congrats on your win!!! :) -KB
Post a Comment