On Saturday I started my first master's class working toward a degree in International Relations. It's exciting and fun to be in a classroom again, I'm sure the feeling will dissipate shortly but Saturday and Sunday were good.
Yago got up early Saturday morning to pack my lunch and make me homemade, from scratch, whole wheat pancakes with fresh raspberries to accompany. We ate our breakfast outside and read the paper. Did I mention he also packed a thermos full of coffee for me take? Is he the grooviest husband or what? He's so funny too!
Since I went to bootcamp this morning I need to go take a shower. We were outside running sprints so I smell like sweat and bug spray. Mmm.
I saw a new spelling of ciao from a Spanish speaker the other day on fb, it was chau. Entonces, chau.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweat and bug spray huh? Maybe that's why Yago got up early...he couldn't stand the smell of ya anymore? :-)
Post a Comment