background

Monday, September 13, 2010

high gear

I feel like I've been going nonstop lately, I'm gearing up for the beginning of the fiscal year and doing Reservist stuff. Which reminds me, I received an email today "inviting" us to meet the new senior level IMAs... tomorrow. Seriously? You send out the invitation that says if you're in the local area you're expected to be there, although it's not mandatory. How do they expect us to do that with a day's notice?

Tonight is Parent Information Night at Brownell-Talbot. I'm interested in meeting Schmitty's teachers, he really likes them and is enjoying Middle School.

I've got some toilets to scrub, they're a little gross.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

If you pour bleach and dish soap into the toilet right before bed the deadly toxic fumes will clean the toilet for you...not that I've ever used anything but elbow grease. hahahahaha