background

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

keep on truckin'

I've scheduled a test tomorrow for which I'm woefully unprepared but hoping to pass anyway because I just need to be done with it. At this point even if I fail at least I took the darn thing and started!

Yago and I joined a new gym because the bootcamp was a bit expensive and too far away, especially in the winter. Anyway, I've taken a few group fitness class there and while I doubt I'll see bootcamp-like results I feel good about still doing something. Yago and I did a couple of spin classes together... That stuff is HARD! Who knew?

I'm doing another master's class in a couple of weeks, I must be crazy. That's be five classes in six months. (Kind of a lot.) I'll be almost half done.

P.S. Where does the mountain laundry keep coming from?

No comments: