
I just got the pictures back from our trip, I posted one of Sammy and me on Pepe Le Pew. I'm a retard with a camera. I took two pictures of the top of Zephyr's head when I was trying to get a shot of Lance. All said and told, I didn't get any pictures of Lance and the pictures of the other racers aren't that good.
I saw Krista in Heidelberg today. We were Airmen together and she went to Law School and got out. Our lives are now RIDICULOUSLY different, she's got more money than simple folk like me can imagine. Our visits always leave me to thinking... after the astonishment of her success wears off. Who's life would I prefer? I would live to have all that she has, including a husband that I love and that still loves me. On the other hand, I don't have many of the worries and concerns she has. I also am not afflicted by that terrible disease called perfectionism.
The most amusing thing to me was she totally called me out on something... We were talking about what I want to do when I retire. I said I didn't really know, when I was a contractor I didn't feel very fulfilled. I didn't feel like I was contributing to society, just making money for a business. She replies, "And you feel like you're doing that now carrying out Bush's policies?" Doh, that one hurt!
Anyway, here's a tard picture of the Tour de France... See if you can pick out Zephyr's head!

No comments:
Post a Comment