
Let's start with Paris stinks. Not just, "Hmmm, that's smells bad." More like, "OMIGOD, I can taste that! Sweet death take me now!"
I know my homegirl in TX will be disappointed that I didn't eat any cheese or drink any wine but I was on a budget. The last night there we were going to buy some beer (for Zephyr) and wine (for me) and sit in the park looking at the magestic Eiffel Tower. Unfortunately, the markets were closed on Sunday so were ate dinner at a restaurant in the Eiffel Tower. Zephyr and I each got a liter of Heinneken because it was cheaper than wine. There we were... While everyone is looking refined sipping wine Zephyr and I are drinking beers so big and heavy we must use both hands. We were the picture of sophistication. We looked more like we should have been in a frat house. That should make you proud. The only cheese I had was the brie sandwich on the plane back to Germany.
Let me add I had no idea how much I liked living in Germany until we went to Paris. Thank God I don't live in France.

3 comments:
Ohmygod...I can totally picture you two asses chugging giant beers. You guys make me SO proud...hell, you make your country proud!
It really was quite ridiculous, you would have been amused.
I am sad Paris sucked...but the french do, so why wouldn't their country. The beer story is funny!
Post a Comment