background

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Don't Need Fake Concern

So I work with a nosy boy who wants to know what's going on with my job. Am I moving offices? Where? What happened when I talked to my supervisor? All questions asked with feigned concern for my well-being. Please. It is so easy to see that you want me to fail, you want me to get screwed. That way you can feel better than me. I don't need someone ingratiating himself and insulting my intelligence to get personal information.

When said I told my boss I was considering getting out I got more sympathetic head nods. He told me, "You know this will hurt your career, don't you." "Um, no. What are you talking about?" Blah blah blah. Sorry dumby, I've only got 7 yrs left and I'm not some asshole licking balls at every corner in an effort to make rank. Thanks for all the support though.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

AMEN Sister friend. We don't need no damn fake concern. I suggest a swift kick to the genitils the next time he pulls this crap.