background

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Jury Duty

I just read that two of the jurors on the Michael Jackson case regret the acquittal and think he was guilty of molestation. I'm sick of jurors pulling this crap, HELLO you were on the jury! Don't you people get it? You have to carefully deliberate because your decision in permanent! Maybe it's just the impending book deals and television appearances but I'm down for a lynching myself... How can they be so irresponsible and weak? Publicly? How about you grow a pair when it's important and means something not just when you can make a few dollars.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

hmmm....agreed! I mean, really. Gee, I thought a 40 year old man would want to sleep in the same bed with little boys cause he loved them. Uh huh.

Skye said...

I saw that coming, esp. when they were on that morning show be interviewed.