Three more hours and I get to go home. One more shift and I get to go back to days. One more week and my baby is officially in school, no longer a baby. I've already started receiving PTA propaganda.
I'm ambivalent about Sammy starting school. I'm so excited, now everyone will know what a genius he is. Teachers and faculty will marvel at the wonder named Sam. (Who knows, maybe one day his picture will hang in his high school library! Heehee!) But he is my baby, I've been telling him for years to stop growing. He no listen so good. I miss my little baby that used to fall asleep on my chest and gurgle softly in his sleep. Now he call kids a$$hole in German. (Reminds me of, "God damn it, God damn it, God damn it!)
Anyway, I just want to get out of here tonight... Three more hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm being funny, and even complimentary. Of course, I'm not being mean.
Post a Comment